A Life Less Ordinary

Things I need to do:

1. Unplug my television for the summer.

2. Read more books and learn new things.

3. Eat less food and drink fewer cokes.

4. Spend more time walking in the woods.

5. Give my increasingly old dogs a summer to remember.

6. Walk barefoot in the grass.

7. Dip my toes in a creek.

8. See more movies.

9. Play with toys again.

10. Spend hours in a bookstore and buy nothing.

11. Stay out of chain stores and shop local.

12. Plant a tree.

13. Plant another tree.

14. Sleep under the stars.

15. Reveal in the beauty that is silence and darkness.

16. Burn more candles.

17. Do more kind deeds for those I know and those I don't.

18.. Leave kind notes in books at the bookstore.

19. Learn sign language.

20. Join something.

21. Learn to say no sometimes.

22. Smile at strangers.

23. Donate my time, not just money, to a charity I believe in.

24. Ask why!

25. Aspire not to have more, but to be more!

To learn what you can do, go to We Are What We Do.

0 comments: