This Is The End

It's been one hell of a ride, one of the most amazing journeys that I have ever been on and tonight, at 9 eastern, it all comes to an end. There is a lot of crap on television (American Idol comes to mind) but every now and then, something magical comes along that reminds us of what makes television so wonderful. LOST has captivated me and so many others for six years. I've watched every episode live, never relying on the DVR to record and watch later. I've followed the blogs, read the books and bought the merchandise and now that it's all ending, I'm filled with mixed emotions.

I'm ready for closure and yet I suspect I'll shed a tear or two tonight as things fade to black. The finale can't possibly live up to the hype, they never do, but no matter how it all ends, I'll be happy. So, as we bid farewell to the very best television series ever made, I say thank you to this wonderful collection of actors, writers, producers and creators. Thanks for the ride and know that we'll miss you so.

0 comments: