Okay, I couldn't stay away. So, I got my new Entertainment Weekly on Friday and it's the Fall Television Preview. I've spent an hour or so browsing the upcoming schedule, reading all about new shows and catching up on my old favorites. Needless to say, my DVR is going to be rather busy this fall as there are a lot of very promising shows coming my way. So, without further ado, here is my upcoming viewing schedule (NOTE: College football trumps everything else)...

Monday Nights

Rules of Engagement on CBS at 8:30
The Event on NBC at 9:00
Hawaii Five-O on CBS at 10:00
Castle on ABC at 10:00 (DVR)



Tuesday Nights

Glee on Fox at 8:00
NCIS: Los Angeles on CBS at 9:00
The Good Wife on CBS at 10:00
Parenthood on NBC at 10:00 (DVR)
When V returns in November, I'll be watching it on ABC at 9:00.
Yes, I'm a Gleek...


Wednesday Nights

Well, aside from the wonderful Modern Family, Wednesday isn't a very stellar television night.
Modern Family on ABC at 9:00
I'm going to give The Defenders a try on CBS at 10:00.



Thursday Night

This is the night that is home to the very best show on television, The Big Bang Theory.
The Big Bang Theory on CBS at 8:00
30 Rock on NBC at 8:30
Grey's Anatomy on ABC at 9:00
The Mentalist on CBS at 10:00 Simon Baker is way hot.
Private Practice on ABC at 10:00 (DVR)



Friday Night
College Football on ESPN

Saturday

College Freaking Football

Sunday Night

Sunday Night Football on NBC at 8:00
Mad Men on AMC at 10:00
CSI: Miami on CBS at 10:00 (DVR)

0 comments: