C Cups

Well, I've made the plunge (no pun intended) and on Monday I'll be setting my appointment for breast augmentation with Dr. Z. I've gone back and forth on this for a couple of months, and though I've been pretty sure about filling myself out, I was still a bit hesitant about dropping 5 grand. Alas, I have the money and I really want to do this and so, next June, I'll once again head north to Chicago and voluntarily put myself back on the table. It's funny, compared to my facial feminization surgery, this one will be a piece of cake, but despite how that surgery changed the way I looked, having bigger breasts will seem to be a bigger change than anything else I've undergone. So, come June, it will be two down and one to go on the surgery front.


Not Exactly What I Have In Mind...

0 comments: