Because Sometimes We Need To Laugh

I think it's pretty clear that everything that everyone alive has ever known, namely our way of life, is about to come to an end and well, it's all a rather bit depressing. So, I thought I could use a laugh and the following clip, Kenny Rogers Jackass, is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on commercial television. When it was on it's game, Mad TV was far funnier than anything Saturday Night Live ever did, and for my money, this is one of the best. Enjoy...

2 comments:

Some Hippie Chick | February 10, 2009 at 8:48 PM

*rolls eyes* It must be a Southern thing. :p

Kelly | February 10, 2009 at 9:37 PM

It's more of a juvenile thing probably. I actually think the Jackass movies are freaking hilarious and this spoof just had me rolling on the floor the first time I saw it.