School's Out For Summer

Today was my last day of work as summer vacation officialy began for me at 3:30 this afternoon. Usually I'm pretty excited and more than ready for the long time off but this year I'm just ambivalent about it all. Seeing as how I wasn't in a classroom this year, it wasn't quite the grind that I'm used to and so I just don't feel like I need this long vacation. That being said, I'm still going to take it and do my best to enjoy every damn minute of what lies ahead. I don't really have any big plans, I'll be going up to Chicago next month for some revisions from Dr. Z, but other than that I'm just going to take it easy and do a whole lot of nothing. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. This morning I recieved my classroom assignment for next year. I'm going to be a real teacher again. Yeah for me.

0 comments: