Would They Come After Me?

I've been a homeowner for three years now and I think that it's fair to say, owning a home sucks big time. Words cannot begin to describe how much I hate owning a home and everything that comes along with it. I was perfectly happy living in an apartment and I'd give anything in the world to go back to living the way I used to live. Anyways, I got to wondering this morning as I cursed my house and everything in it, would the bank come after me if I just walked away? I mean seriously, if I just stopped making payments, would they even bother to look for me so long as they had possession of the house? I know it would probably be easier to sell the damn thing, but I don't even want to deal with that hassle.

I've never missed a payment, never even been late and the affordability of it is not an issue, it's just that I hate the idea of owning a house and everytime I pull onto my street, I secretly hope that the damn thing blew up or something like that. I suppose I'll keep it as long as I have Sammy and River, I really only bought it to give them more space and a backyard, but once their gone, I'm outta here so damn fast you'll think I'm Superman.

0 comments: