Sometimes, late at night, I'll wonder about things and why they are. I never have the answers of course but that never stops me from thinking about these things:
1. Why was I born a boy and not a girl?
2. Why did I turn out the way I did?
3. Why did I wait till my mid 30's to finally fess up to being trans?
4. How would life be different if I hadn't waited so long?
5. How would life be different if one of my girlfriends had turned into my wife?
6. How would life be different if I had really felt like the boy I looked like on the outside?
7. Will I ever be seen as female and not a transsexual?
8. Will people ever just accept me as Kelly who is Kelly and not Kelly who used to be Greg?
9. If I had been born female, would I have been happier? Would I have felt like I was really a boy?
10. Will I ever find someone to grow old with?