Old

Looking over the pictures that were posted of the 20th high school reunion that I avoided, I'm shocked at how old so many of those people look. A lot of them just haven't aged very well and it makes me feel pretty good knowing that I on the other hand look so young. I suppose the fact that I have no children, have a job that I love and spent my 20's living at a ski resort made all the difference. Anyways, I'm glad I didn't go and I'm a bit sorry a hurricane didn't hit Clearwater this past weekend.

1 comments:

Jacq | June 17, 2008 at 10:27 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG, you crack me up!!!!

I think the main reason people get so old so fast is because they marry someone they went to high school with and start having kids right away!!! Kids will age you fast, that's for sure!!!!! The other thing that ages you fast is partying too much. I can't tell you how many guys I knew in high school who were jocks and partied like that. Now they're fat and bald!!!!