Of Course They Had To Use a Mac

The new Microsoft commercials are out, the ones that followed up the horrible Jerry Seinfeld ones that nobody liked. This new ad, entitled "I'm A PC", is somewhat better, but only because it was made with a Mac. You see, Microsoft doesn't have enough faith in it's own products to produce a commercial on a PC and thus has to use a Mac. For the life of me, I just can't understand why anyone wants to use a PC. I was given a brand new HP tablet this year and it sits in it's bag gathering dust. My trusty Apple iBook, several years old, runs circles around the HP, and remains my work computer of choice.

2 comments:

nexy | September 26, 2008 at 12:29 AM

like most intelligent people, i also use a mac. they force me to use a pc at work, which is why they have so many computer problems there.

Kelly | September 26, 2008 at 8:33 PM

The elementary schools in my district just switched to PC's and when I got my new classroom this year, I brought my iMac with me from my last position and then secured four eMacs that they were going to get rid of as well as 4 iBooks.