Who can resist a game of tag with Jacq:
1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER?
My birth name was Gregory William Armstrong. The William was my Dad's middle name and they just liked the name Gregory. My new name is Kelly Joann Armstrong and that's the name they had picked out had I been born with the right parts. Kelly was just a name that they liked and Joann was the middle name of my Aunt, my Mom's sister.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night as I went to bed.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's so bad that not even I can decipher it most of the time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Only the four legged kind. Woof Woof!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I hope so.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ?
Gone since 1980.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Since I don't like milk, no cereal for me.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I usually just slide my tennis shoes off though it damages the backs of them. Why I do this is beyond me.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
As emotional as I am, I'm surprisingly dependable in an emergency. For some reason, I tend to stay cool, calm and collected though the minor things do tend to get me all unsettled.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate anything.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Very little as I am usually so shy that I tend to not make eye contact.
15. RED OR PINK?
Since red is the color for the University of Louisville, our arch rival, I have to go with pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?
How fragile I am.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Aunt Katie. She's actually my great aunt, Mom's first aunt, and she was an amazing person. She had no more than a sixth grade education and a pretty hard life but she was never let it hold her back.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Doesn't matter to me.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink Victoria's Secret pajama bottoms and socks.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Chicken salad sandwich with swiss cheese and lettuce.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The furnace, my dogs pacing back and forth on the hardwood floors and The Sarah Conner Chronicles on TV.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The way the air smells minutes before a thunderstorm begins and fresh baked cookies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend Erin.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Who doesn't like her?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Indy Car Racing, Formula One and college football.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown with blonde highlights.
28. EYE COLOR?
A really kick ass shade of green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? At 38 years old, my vision is still perfect.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mom's fried chicken, Ruth's Chris filet mignon and creamed spinach.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I love dystopian tales so scary in that sense.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Jackass 2, twice.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE
A white tee shirt.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
It would depend on where I live. When I lived in West Virginia, I loved the winter because we always ended up with several hundred inches of snow. Here in Kentucky winter is usually just dark and gloomy but summer is hot beyond belief. So how about fall?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
I love kisses, even the Hershey variety.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate pot de creme.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No earthly idea.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See number 37.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Twilight in the Desert" by Matthew Simmons. It's a wonkish book about how Saudi Arabia doesn't have the ability to produce the oil they claim they can.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Border Collies thank you very much.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Violent thunderstorms (lots of thunder), dogs barking and the nothingness you hear when in the mountains of West Virginia.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
No Beatles no Rolling Stones.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
They don't call me "McLovin" for nothing.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Doesn't matter, these are kind of fun to do.