For Erin

I think I've done this one before, but what the hell, I'll do it again. This is from and for Erin.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Depends on which name you are talking about. My boy name was Gregory William and the William was my Dad's middle name. The Greg was just a name they liked. My new name, well, Kelly was what they had picked out and Joann is named for my aunt, my Mom's sister.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? It happens so frequently that it's hard to keep track.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? God no!

4 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Only if by kids you mean the four legged variety. Dogs rule the world!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would hope so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only around stupid people.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Not for a long time.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell yeah!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Don't eat cereal as I don't drink milk. Hate mik, hate milk!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, except for my tennis shoes.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No but I'm good in a real crisis.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes and shoes.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink but only because Red is the color of the University of Louisville Cardinals.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Should I start at the top or bottom?

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Aunt Katie and all my previious dogs.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they want.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black boots.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Steak and Shake steakburger and fries.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The television and furnace.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Plum.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? The way it smells after a spring thunderstorm and the wildflowers in my garden.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I simply adore her but wish she lived closer to me as I think we would be the best of friends.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College football, Indy Car Racing and Formula One.

27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde

28. EYE COLOR? Green.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, perfect vision after all these years.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mom's fried chicken.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, see Imagine Me and You.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Aliens.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? I'm torn as I love both though I hate the humid weather we have here. I guess I would have to say winter, especially if it's a cold and snowy one.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Why choose just one.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate sheet cake.

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Sadly, I've got three or four books going and can't get in to any of them.

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Border Collies of course.

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV last night, I had a fire in my outdoor fire pit.


40. FAVORITE SOUND? When my Aunt Maggie was still living, she had a tin roof and when we would go up to Ashland to visit her, we always hoped it would rain. I love that sound, no other sound is quite the same.

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles though I've been listening to a lot of Stones lately.

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? Tough to say, either London or when I lived in Anchorage for a year.

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'm a wonderful elementary school teacher. Being around kids makes me happy though I'm thankful that none of them are mine as I never wanted any.

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Savannah, Georgia. Little known fact, I was the first baby born in Savannah during the year 1970.

1 comments:

Erin D | November 23, 2008 at 2:08 AM

Thanks Kelly! You're just awesome!

Luv ya,
Erin