Ahhhhhh Choooooooo

As winter begins to fade from memory and warm spring days remind us that the hot and humid days of summer aren't far away, I am once again reminded why the Ohio Valley is not the best place to live if one has bad seasonal allergies. Like clockwork, my sinuses have gone all to hell with the blooming flowers and budding trees.

The Tulip Poplars are in full bloom, flowers are popping up everywhere and the Bradford Pears are a week away from their full white flower majesty. The grass is turning green again and the last of the road salt has been washed away, the outdoor dining areas are starting to open up and bulky winter clothes are giving way to colorful spring skirts and capris. In short it's a lovely season. But I can't enjoy this because I can't stop sneezing and my nose feels like it's a small amount of snot away from exploding.

It used to be that I only had the allergies in late summer and early fall but something happened about 3 or 4 years ago and I started suffering in the spring as well. It'll be this way till around the beginning of June and so, if you're looking for a good company to buy stock in, look up the pharmaceutical company that makes Claritin, I'll be propping their business way up.

0 comments: