So Annoying

I wrote about this years ago on my old blog but it bears repeating. I just got back from my Wednesday night tradition of eating at Qdoba and reading the new LEO while waiting for the new episode of Lost to come on. Now normaly this is an enjoyable event, I wouldn't be doing for five years now were it not, but tonight's outing made me want to pull out my hair and bang my head against the nearest concrete wall all the while ripping my fingernails off one at a time. Now what would cause me to want to do that? Well, a pack of teenage girls, that's what.

Now I think we all know that around the 6th grade, most teenagers seem to go brain dead for a decade or so but with teenage girls, well, they take it to a whole new level. I'm not sure what's more annoying, the giggling or the hugs and screams upon seeing one another. Or maybe it's the way they talk so loud, about nothing mind you, or the way they just can't stop from making complete and total asses out of themselves. Whatever it is, I'm glad I never was one.

0 comments: