Trauma

I've got some major electrolysis scheduled for this week and as a result, I've had to let what little facial hair I have left grow out. My neck, despite some really aggressive treatment, still has some patches that tend to grow from time to time and today, it really started to show. As a result, I've had to dig into the closet in my spare bedroom to find some boy shirts to where the next few days. It's been quite a while, at least 4 or 5 months, and wearing them again is turning out to be a bit traumatic. It's weird, but once I plunged all the way in and told myself I would never go back, I've been totally at peace. Now that I have to go back to boy for just two days, well, that's got me kinda down and it's not something that I've experienced in a long time.

2 comments:

Jacq | July 2, 2008 at 8:36 PM

Electroly-WHAT???? OUCH!!!

I use facial cream when I want to get rid of hair, but since I'm part Italian it comes EVERYWHERE. I just shave the shit off when I get fed up. Lucky for me it doesn't grow back much, and if it does, it's blonde...

Kelly | July 2, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Over 200 hours and counting. I'll never get this finished, never.