Causes

There are a lot of things out there that get me more than a bit reved. I blog a lot about such things as Peak Oil, Urban Renewal (whatever that means), Climate Change, Over Population and GLBT issues but so far I've had a hard time getting totally commited behind one particular cause. That's changed over the past few weeks as one particular issue has risen to the top of the Kelly Meter and now I'm ready to start figuring out how to put my energy into action. That will come over the next few weeks but for now, I'll just let you know what it is...

Animal Rights!

By Animal Rights, I mean the hard core PETA loving, vegetarian eating, fight for the rights of every animal I can find kind.

3 comments:

Anonymous | January 16, 2009 at 11:08 AM

I'm more into animal privleges, myself.

Some Hippie Chick | January 16, 2009 at 7:50 PM

OK, you've got my interest.

Kelly | January 16, 2009 at 8:35 PM

I'm fired up and working on a plan, more details to come soon, I hope.