Some random thoughts on a wonderful day...
1. After 8 long years, the clouds have finally lifted and America is once again seen as a Beacon Of Hope.
2. The United States Constitution once again means something.
3. While the beast of Racism isn't yet slayed, we did a lot today to destroy it once and for all.
4. Never in the history of this great nation, has a people so wanted one President to leave and another to come.
5. Dubya looked defeated and ready to tuck tail and head south to Texas. You all can have him, sorry Konagod, but he's yours now.
6. I felt sorry for Laura Bush.
7. The Obama girls are simply adorable.
8. This was a day for the people, the ones like you and me.
9. Chief Justice John Roberts is an idiot. How hard is it to get the oath correct?
10. People really, really hate Bush.
11. Rick Warren is a bigot.
12. The so called spirit of bi-partasinship ends at midnight with the birth of a new day.
13. I hope that Obama knows that the Republicans cannot be trusted.
14. The Republican Party is in shambles, has been reduced to a regional party and now is the time to crush them and rip out whatever is left of their soul. These past 8 years have been a nightmare and the once Grand Old Party, the party of Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt, has morphed into some strange cult that focuses only on teh gay, teh abortionist and enriching teh corporate masters. Let them be relegated to the dustbin of history.
15. I wish Obama well and I hope that the people will give him a chance. These are dangerous times and it will take a long time to repair the damages done from the era of Bush.
God Speed Obama!