What the...?

It's a warm sunny day and I did what I'm want to do on warm sunny days, put on shorts. It then occurs to me that yes, my legs are pretty damn hairy.

Probably more hair on them now than at anytime in the past four years.

Which of course means that I should probably shave them, but the thing is, I'm not sure I will.

I just might spend the whole week in guy mode, see how it goes, give it a shot. I don't have to work, I have no plans and it's not like it's hard to pull it off.

Hell, I could walk out in a skirt and heels, all madeup and carrying a purse and it wouldn't matter a bit. I'd still get called "sir".

Nothing changes, never has, never will.

UPDATE: Well, that didn't last long. The legs are shaved and it feels so much better. No matter how easy I think it might be to go back to guy world full time, it's not. It makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it yet alone do it. I keep getting back up, though at this point, I'm not sure how or why.

0 comments: