I joined Netflix over the weekend and my first movie arrived yesterday. I love movies, such great entertainment, and Netflix seemed to offer the best deal along with the best selection of movies, particularly the movies I like to watch. Anyways, thought I would share my Queue with you:
1. A Crude Awakening: The Oil Crash- Just finished watching this documentary and now I'm ready to slit my wrist. We are so fucked and nearly everyone is totally oblivious to this.
2. The End of Suburbia- Another documentary, this one based on James Howard Kunstler's book of the same name. With Peak Oil upon us, suburbia won't last long. Can't wait to see it as I hate everything about the suburbs.
3. Creature- A documentary about Stacy Dean, a male to female transsexual who came from a broken home. Stacy moved to La La Land and soon began working as a show girl at one of the city's clubs. The film follows her transition over five years, ending right before she became one of the biggest names in transsexual porn. I'm fascinated by her story as her life has been totally different from mine. It's a totally controversial film as some in the trans community find it demeaning.
4. Red Without Blue- This documentary follows identical twins as they come to grips with their homosexuality and the decision of one to become a woman.
5. Into the Wild- The story of Alexander Supertramp, aka Christopher McCandless. Based on the Jon Krakauer's true story.
6. Imagine Me and You- Bride to be falls in love with a guest at her wedding, a woman she does not know.
7. Battlestar Galactica: The Miniseries- I'm late to this incredible series so I'm trying to catch up quick.
8. Battlestar Galactica: Season One- See above.
9. Jesus Camp- A look inside a fundamentalist camp for children. As I like to say, Jesus is cool, but some of his followers give me the creeps.
10. Michael Clayton- George Clooney, enough said.